Posted to user@thrift.apache.org by speakrep <sp...@reputation.com> on 2015/05/10 00:49:10 UTC

Problem building Thrift 1.0 configure.ac:90: possibly undefined macro: AC_PROG_LIBTOOL

	I’m trying to build Thrift 1.0 on a Mac and I’m having some trouble. Searches suggest that libtool is missing, but it isn’t…

I’m seeing this error while running bootstrap.sh:

thrift (user)$ sudo ./bootstrap.sh
Configuring for:
PHP Api Version:         20121113
Zend Module Api No:      20121212
Zend Extension Api No:   220121212
configure.ac:90: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_PROG_LIBTOOL

"which libtool”  says: "/usr/bin/libtool”

Any guidance would be very appreciated! Is my pkg.m4 file in the wrong spot?

Thanks!

-Steve