Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com> on 2018/09/24 03:37:15 UTC

Re: [Mifos-developer] SMS Gateway setup

Hi Roshan,

Twilio and Infobip are already integrated. I believe you are talking about
setting up the environment.
We integrated these two, because they have more coverage than restricting
to a specific country.
If you find any provider with lesser charges, feel free to integrate them
with message-gateway.

I have added @Shruthi M R <sh...@confluxtechnologies.com> and @Nazeer
Hussain Shaik <na...@gmail.com> in Cc who may assist you to
configure new local sms provider.

On Fri, Sep 21, 2018 at 6:22 PM Roshan Ratnaweera <ro...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I have checked recently posted emails regarding SMS Gateway and message
> gateway configuration documents in Jira. According to my knowledge these
> all are for specific SMS service provides. Please kindly assist me to
> config SMS gateway with local SMS service provider.
>
> Their API is
>

> https://www.xxx.com/sendsms/?username=xxxxxx&password=xxxxx&from=xxxxx&to=xxxxxx&msg=xxxxxxxxxxxx%20Message
>

> Regards,
> Roshan Ratnaweera.
> Mifos-developer mailing list
> mifos-developer@lists.sourceforge.net
> Unsubscribe or change settings at:

Thanks & Regards

Santosh Math

*QA Engineer*

*Conflux Technologies Pvt Ltd <http://www.confluxtechnologies.com/>*
| *Office*: +91-080-41208662 |

*Address*: #304, 2nd Floor, 7th Main Road, HRBR Layout 1st Block,
Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560043 INDIA

Re: [Mifos-developer] SMS Gateway setup

Posted by Terence Monteiro <te...@sanjosesolutions.in>.
Dear Roshan,

Mifos X has Webhooks and RESTful APIs using which one can easily build an
external bridge to send SMS which talks to a Bulk SMS gateway. Mifos X
Messenger is an alternative solution to send SMS to local bulk SMS
providers, and is available at
https://github.com/SanjoseSolutions/mifosx-messenger. If it is what you're
looking for and you're able to deploy a Ruby-Sinatra app, you can go ahead
and deploy the same or if you need assistance let me know.

-Terence Monteiro
SanJose Solutions
sanjosesolutions.in