Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Yuzhen Fan <fa...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/31 12:48:29 UTC

Towards AOO 4.1.1 Release - Please verify resolved language bugs(show stopper)

Dear all,

Lots of language bugs are prioritized as 4.1.1 show stoppers and they have
already been resolved. Please locate your interested bugs in below list[1]
and do verification as soon as possible, your help means much to make
release out!

Quick steps on how to do:
1. Work on the Language bugs: Product is "Native-LANG"
2. Change the "Status:" from "RESOLVED" to "VERIFIED" and add the comment.

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/ooo/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=dorem&list_id=155218&namedcmd=4.1.1_release_blocker%2B&remaction=run&sharer_id=249089

Yu Zhen

Re: Towards AOO 4.1.1 Release - Please verify resolved language bugs(show stopper)

Posted by jan i <ja...@apache.org>.
Hi.

Can we please come back to only post 1 mail on 1 list. Lately there have
lots of mails adressed to mult

*iple list.*

*If the information should be spread on multiple list. Then please post the
mail on 1 list, and an information on the other lists that its there. That
way we dont get all replies on all lists.rgdsjan I.*

Posted by Pedro Albuquerque <pa...@gmail.com>.
On 31-07-2014 11:48, Yuzhen Fan wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Lots of language bugs are prioritized as 4.1.1 show stoppers and they have
> already been resolved. Please locate your interested bugs in below list[1]
> and do verification as soon as possible, your help means much to make
> release out!
>
> Quick steps on how to do:
> 1. Work on the Language bugs: Product is "Native-LANG"
> 2. Change the "Status:" from "RESOLVED" to "VERIFIED" and add the comment.
Done.
Regards,
Pedro.

Posted by jan i <ja...@apache.org>.