Posted to users@streampipes.apache.org by Joel Oliveira <jo...@gmail.com> on 2022/04/17 10:11:00 UTC

[Stream Development]

Hi
I am using StreamPipes version 0.69.0, Windows 10 Pro.

I am trying to build a custom Data Stream. I started by following the
tutorial skeleton.
I have already developed the code for the data streaming.

When I run it, still in IntelIj environment, I can install it without any
problem.
However, when I try to use it to build a pipeline, the data published seems
to never reach the Streampipes application, as you can see in the example
attached, both the numerical filters are equally configured ("value", "<",
"10").
I changed the maven skeleton processor so that it makes no operation.
Output is the same as the input.
The stream I developed, shows no data, and cannot send it to any pipeline
elements. However, when I connect it with the skeleton processor, the data
can flow. Any hints on this?
The consul gives no errors (printscreen attached).
I have also attached my startup function and the thread executed as the
stream.

Also, after developing the elements, I am not sure how the streampipes add
command works, to add the service fully functional to the streampipes
environment. It would be very helpfull if you could clarify it.

Regards,
Joel Oliveira

Re: [Stream Development]

Posted by Joel Oliveira <jo...@gmail.com>.
I have found the problem, thanks a lot!
I looked into your examples, from the vehicle case, and the watertank. You
choose the kafka host/port dinamically.
I changed that according with your code, and, has you said, included the
image in the docker-compose file, and it worked perfectly.

Once again, many thanks.

Regards,
Joel

Joel Oliveira <jo...@gmail.com> escreveu no dia segunda,