Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Emmanuel Feller <Em...@free.fr> on 2003/09/20 02:33:31 UTC

Librairies needed to complete a full build

Hello,

I am looking for the librairies needed to proceed a full
build of Ant.

I have not some of them, like the weblogic, perforce,
starteam, vaj... where could i get them ?
Is there a location where they are available ?

I know they are optionnal but i am looking on wrapping some
task like the vendor specific ejbjar part.
(I do not want to use the ibm websphere Main ejbdeploy
class, and in the same way i will need to deploy on oc4j and
i didn't see available task : so i think it may be
interesting to wrap the calls and we will have customizable
task without hacking ant core source code.)

The same things should be possible for scm task. IMHO.

Thanks,
Emmanuel

Re: Librairies needed to complete a full build

Posted by Emmanuel Feller <Em...@free.fr>.
After about 4h of research on the web, i found a way to
retrieve the xslp librairy. It is used by Tyrex which is an
exolab project (like Castor).
So it is available at :
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/tyrex/tyrex/lib/xslp_1.1.jar?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/plain

I propose to flag the xlspliaison as deprecated because of
lack of dispo of xlsp. I will submit a patch in this way and
for the manual to the labrairy dependancies page.

Emmanuel