Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Matt Kettler <mk...@evi-inc.com> on 2004/08/11 20:14:17 UTC

Re: SA 3.0 pre4 and pre4 make test failures at prefs_include (QP and/or UTF bug?)

At 01:43 PM 8/11/2004, Matt Kettler wrote:
>My system is a Redhat with the UTF-makefile bug, thus I had to use LANG=C
>perl Makefile.PL to build the makefile.

Self-answer.. Yes, this is directly related to the UTF bug in redhat.

Apparently in SA 3.0 the effects of the bug spread further than just the
"perl Makefile.PL" step. I'm going to fix the i18n file as per the
alternative solution in the wiki

http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/Pod2ManRedHat