Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Yasas Gunarathne <ya...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/01 09:50:16 UTC

Updating Shutdown Hook Implementation for Helix Participant

Hi Everyone.

I have made a PR [1] which includes the updated shutdown hook
implementation for Helix participant.

[1] https://github.com/apache/airavata/pull/195

Regards

--
*Yasas Gunarathne*
Undergraduate at Department of Computer Science and Engineering

Re: Updating Shutdown Hook Implementation for Helix Participant

Posted by DImuthu Upeksha <di...@gmail.com>.
Hi Yasas,

Merged.

Thanks