Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Thomas E Deweese <th...@kodak.com> on 2000/11/08 14:23:53 UTC

[Commit] Morphology fixed, Alpha fixed.

1) Fixed a bug where the morphology op let alpha wrap to a negative
   number hence messing up the calculation (alpha was the highest byte of
   a signed integer, no unsigned types in java :().

2) MorphologyOp and GaussianBlurOp now share virtually the same code
   for setup and break down to the filter(Raster, WritableRater) call.
   This is probably a canidate for moving into a baseclass.

3) AbstractGraphicsNode now wraps the RenderedImage into a BufferedImage
   before drawing it into the given Graphics2D.  I suspect that drawing
   a renderedImage works fine for a screen graphics2D but messes up on
   an offscreen graphics2D.  The BufferedImage case seems to always work,
   and shouldn't be any slower.

4) MorphologyOp now grows it's AOI in user space.

5) ConcreteGraphicsNodeRable now uses TYPE_INT_ARGB_PRE for it's
   BufferedImages.

6) ImageDisplay now crops to the intersection of bounds and image bounds
   when trying to print a subsection of an image to the console.

7) Removed ^M's Vincent checked in for ConcreteGraphicsNodeRable.java
CVS: Enter Log.  Lines beginning with `CVS:' are removed automatically
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS:    xml-batik/sources/org/apache/batik/refimpl/gvt/AbstractGraphicsNode.java
CVS:    xml-batik/sources/org/apache/batik/refimpl/gvt/filter/ConcreteGraphicsNodeRable.java
CVS:    xml-batik/sources/org/apache/batik/refimpl/gvt/filter/ConcreteMorphologyRable.java
CVS:    xml-batik/sources/org/apache/batik/refimpl/gvt/filter/GaussianBlurOp.java
CVS:    xml-batik/sources/org/apache/batik/refimpl/gvt/filter/MorphologyOp.java
CVS:    xml-batik/sources/org/apache/batik/refimpl/gvt/filter/RasterRable.java
CVS:    xml-batik/sources/org/apache/batik/test/gvt/ImageDisplay.java

Re: [Commit] Morphology fixed, Alpha fixed.

Posted by Vincent Hardy <vi...@eng.sun.com>.
Thomas E Deweese wrote:
> 7) Removed ^M's Vincent checked in for ConcreteGraphicsNodeRable.java

Sorry about that. I still have not figured out how this happens as I do
not think it happens on all cases. (I am using xemacs, which should take
care of this, even on Windows). Anyway, I am about to switch to a Linux
laptop. Sorry for the inconvenience.
V.