Posted to npanday-dev@incubator.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2012/11/08 05:47:55 UTC

NPanday report to the Incubator for November

Does this look like a reasonable report to submit to everyone?

---
NPanday allows projects using the .NET framework to be built with Apache Maven.
NPanday has been incubating since August 2010.

NPanday's lull in activity has continued with the committers busy elsewhere. There is
still interest in pulling together a release, which hopefully will spur further activity, but
little progress has been made since the last report.

The project was mildly impacted by instability in the Windows instance of Jenkins on
two recent occasions, but that appears to be sorted out.

As we reported 2 months ago, we continue to see occasional questions from users,
and occasional patch submissions, but haven't added a new committer since 20 April
2011.

The last release was on 16 May 2011.

We are still short on mentors, and would appreciate any volunteers!

The top priorities towards graduation are:
 - work out a concrete plan towards graduation in the next quarter
 - encourage newer contributors to do so on a continuing basis.
 - reach out to other projects using .NET that might be interested in working with NPanday

Brett

Re: NPanday report to the Incubator for November

Posted by Lars Corneliussen <me...@lcorneliussen.de>.
agreed