Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Sreenivasan N." <sr...@ap.sony.com> on 2002/12/19 10:50:24 UTC

I think its time to have samples integrated as applications

Hi All

It is just a bare suggestion. Currently there are samples which are split
ted in various pages. Is it possible to have sample applications which can
be used for Corporate intranets or internets so that the idea to develop
those kind of sites will be easy. Give a thought about it.

Regards
Sreenivasan.

"Attitudes are much more important than aptitudes."
"Nothing is impossible for a willing heart"

Sreenivasan N.
Sony SARD
Ext 5816

Email. sreenivasan.n@ap.sony.com
Per: nsreenivasan@yahoo.com

Re: I think its time to have samples integrated as applications

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>.
Sreenivasan N. wrote:
> Hi All
>
> It is just a bare suggestion. Currently there are samples which are
> split ted in various pages. Is it possible to have sample applications
> which can be used for Corporate intranets or internets so that the idea
> to develop those kind of sites will be easy. Give a thought about it.

For my intranet I use Forrest xml.apache.org/forrest.
The xml Apache site is built on it and it's Cocoon.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -