Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jason Etherton <je...@astro.livjm.ac.uk> on 2004/07/01 15:51:57 UTC

Firewall?

Guys,

I'm currently getting a "Connection Refused" when trying to run the
echoString method @ **http://nagoya.apache.org:5049/axis/services/echo
using the samples.userguide.example1.TestClient

I don't think this is a firewall problem, but I would like someone else
to check it IS working if possible.

Also, where's the best place to start learning - I have some remote
robotic telescopes that need controlling...

Jason

Re: Firewall?

Posted by David Beahm <db...@mihp.com>.
Refused here as well, but the web server is still accessible.  Looks
like Axis is stopped.

Jason Etherton wrote:

> Guys,
>
> I'm currently getting a "Connection Refused" when trying to run the
> echoString method @ **http://nagoya.apache.org:5049/axis/services/echo
> using the samples.userguide.example1.TestClient
>
> I don't think this is a firewall problem, but I would like someone else
> to check it IS working if possible.
>
> Also, where's the best place to start learning - I have some remote
> robotic telescopes that need controlling...
>
> Jason

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual
to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised
that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this email in error, please contact the sender.