Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Christian Schulte <cs...@schulte.it> on 2005/11/30 13:16:11 UTC

How to get a copy of the repository ?

Hi,

I would like to have a local copy of some of the components in the
remote repository at <http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2>. Is there an easy
way to get a local copy of this ? I tried rsync but it seems ibiblio
does not support rsync. Is the repository also available via ftp ?

--
Christian

Re: How to get a copy of the repository ?

Posted by Tomasz Pik <to...@gmail.com>.
On 30/11/05, Christian Schulte <cs...@schulte.it> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to have a local copy of some of the components in the
> remote repository at <http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2>. Is there an easy
> way to get a local copy of this ? I tried rsync but it seems ibiblio
> does not support rsync. Is the repository also available via ftp ?

rsync -v -t -l -r ftp.ibiblio.org::maven2 /path/to/mirror
works for me (but it's a huge download).

Regards,
Tomek

Re: How to get a copy of the repository ?

Posted by Alexandre Poitras <al...@gmail.com>.
You should try to use Maven-Proxy if your need is to reduce download.
But other then that I don't know.

On 11/30/05, Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net> wrote:
> yes.
>

> Christian Schulte a écrit :
> > Christian Schulte schrieb:
> >
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I would like to have a local copy of some of the components in the
> >> remote repository at <http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2>. Is there an easy
> >> way to get a local copy of this ? I tried rsync but it seems ibiblio
> >> does not support rsync. Is the repository also available via ftp ?
> >>

> > Is <ftp://ibiblio.org/pub/packages/maven2/> the same as
> > <http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2> ?

Alexandre Poitras
Québec, Canada

Re: How to get a copy of the repository ?

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
yes.

Posted by Christian Schulte <cs...@schulte.it>.