Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Alberto Pesce <a....@tiscali.it> on 2006/04/24 09:53:20 UTC

Remove contact

Hi all,

Why if I try to confirm to delete my address from this ML I get a e-mail with:

    Your message is larger than the destination computer is willing to
    accept, so it was returned.  The error message below indicates the
    size of your message and the maximum size allowed by the receiving
    E-mail system.  You may be able to split your message into several
    smaller pieces and have them delivered separately.

    Your message was rejected by asf.osuosl.org for the following reason:

         spam score (5.4) exceeded threshold

    The following recipients did not receive this message:

     <ju...@ws.apache.org>

    Please reply to <Po...@tim.it>

How Can I remove my contact from thi ML

Thanks in advance.