Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Zhan Zhang <zh...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/07 18:37:46 UTC

Anyone knows the hive repo for spark-2.0?

I saw the pom file having hive version as
<hive.version>1.2.1.spark2</hive.version>. But I cannot find the branch in
https://github.com/pwendell/

Does anyone know where the repo is?

Thanks.

Zhan Zhang

Re: Anyone knows the hive repo for spark-2.0?

Posted by Michael Allman <mi...@videoamp.com>.
FYI if you just want to look at the source code, there are source jars for those binary versions in maven central. I was just looking at the metastore source code last night.

Michael

Posted by Jonathan Kelly <jo...@gmail.com>.
I'm not sure, but I think it's

Posted by Marcelo Vanzin <va...@cloudera.com>.

--
Marcelo

Re: Anyone knows the hive repo for spark-2.0?

Posted by Marcelo Vanzin <va...@cloudera.com>.
My guess would be https://github.com/pwendell/hive/tree/release-1.2.1-spark

On Thu, Jul 7, 2016 at 11:37 AM, Zhan Zhang <zh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I saw the pom file having hive version as
> <hive.version>1.2.1.spark2</hive.version>. But I cannot find the branch in
> https://github.com/pwendell/
>
> Does anyone know where the repo is?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Zhan Zhang