Posted to user@struts.apache.org by David Johnson <ch...@gmail.com> on 2005/05/06 21:02:21 UTC

Losing request attributes after validate()

Hi all
 I apprear to be losing my request parameters after a form submit that fails
in the Validate() of my Form. Has anyone seen this before? It works fine in
all the other areas of the application, it's just this one page.
 the result is when I come back t the page all the data is blank as if I
hasnt set the reequest parameters.
 thoughts?

--
-Dave
ChaChaNY@Gmail.com

Re: Losing request attributes after validate()

Posted by Michael Jouravlev <jm...@gmail.com>.
Do you redirect to your form, and your form bean has request scope? Or
do you just click Back browser button, and your pages are marked as
non-cachable or browser is instructed not to cache field values?