Posted to netcat@netbeans.apache.org by Joern Muehlencord <jo...@muehlencord.de> on 2019/03/28 14:53:53 UTC

[j2ee] JBOSS Server

Hi,

is it intended that Netbeans 11 does not support JBOSS Server at the
moment?

Using Netbeans 10 with Plugin Java EE Base (Version: 1.32, Source:
Latest Development Build) I am able to setup Wildfly as Server. Netbeans
11 (Java EE Base 1.32.1, Source: Apache NetBeans IDE 11.0 (Build
incubator-netbeans-release-404-on-20190319)) does not offer JBOSS any
longer. The Plugin description still lists GlassFish, WebLogic, Tomcat
and JBoss. But I can only setup Tomcat / TomEE and Glassfish.

Regards

Re: [j2ee] JBOSS Server

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
WildFly plugin source code is here: