Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by sc...@us.ibm.com on 2002/03/01 01:22:17 UTC

Re: Xalan Bug: transform rubbish into gold

Roland, I'm in the South of France right now on a business trip and can't
really respond in detail to this.  However, if you don't hear from one of
the other developers, leave me a direct note and I will try and see if I
can reproduce.

Keep in mind, the best venue for reporting bugs is bugzilla...
http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/

-scott

                      Roland
                      <roland@netquant.        To:       xalan-dev@xml.apache.org
                      com.br>                  cc:       (bcc: Scott Boag/Cambridge/IBM)
                                               Subject:  Xalan Bug: transform rubbish into gold
                      02/27/2002 06:09
                      PM
                      Please respond to