Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by "Wan Rahim, Wan Mohd Saifudin" <Wa...@itelligence.com.my> on 2020/09/27 23:36:00 UTC

How to login into audit mode windows 10 and prepare the template

Hi guys,

I'm trying to prepare windows 10 template in CS. However its failed every time I tried to setup sysprep in normal mode(normal login).
Upon read though internet, seems it need to be done in audit mode.

I could not send shift+ctrl+f3 to the VM console to get into audit mode.

Anyone has experience in preparing windows 10 template?

Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks

Regards,

Wan Mohd Saifudin Bin Wan Rahim

Re: How to login into audit mode windows 10 and prepare the template

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

what kind of failure do you get (I don't get the difference between the
normal and audit mode?).

You do need to prepare an answer file for the sysprep and request the /oobe
switch - then stop the VM anc convert ROOT disk to template.

Best,
Andrija

--

Andrija Panić