Posted to dev@ibatis.apache.org by Neeme Praks <ne...@apache.org> on 2008/12/17 10:55:30 UTC

[IBATIS-133] constructor based bean mapping?

Hi all,

I've recently started trying out iBatis (Java) on a new project and so
far most of the stuff looks good, great work!

However, I'm missing constuctor-based bean mapping. I guess
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IBATIS-133 is the issue in JIRA?

Apart from lack of time, is there some "bigger" reason this has not been
implemented yet? Some internal refactoring is needed before this can be
implemented cleanly?

As I understood from last comment on JIRA issue, this is not the case
and it would be fairly easy to port this from iBatis.NET
(http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IBATISNET-155)?

All comments and pointers are more than welcome!

Rgds,
Neeme