Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Nils Schwenzfeier <ma...@nils-schwenzfeier.de> on 2012/07/12 12:40:20 UTC

Custom Mediator

Hi There,

I am in big trouble trying to customize a Mediator for Android Synpase. I took a custom Mediator from an example from WSO2, compiled it and packed it into a .jar archive.
I have added this to the lib folder of my SYNAPSE_HOME folder.
After that I called the Mediator out of the sample_config with the following statement:

<class name="full_name">
	<property … />
</class>

But this doesn't work. It seems like the synapse server does not find my custom Mediator, instead it uses a DropMediator and the client throws the following exception:

[java] org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: The input stream for an incoming message is null.

I followed the example on: http://wso2.org/library/2898

Hope you have a hint for me, thanks for your effort.

Kind regards

Nils

Re: Custom Mediator

Posted by Hiranya Jayathilaka <hi...@gmail.com>.
One thing that could have gone wrong is the context of endpoints. The
article you are referring has the old "soap" context, whereas in the new
releases it has been changed to "services".

Thanks,
Hiranya

--
Hiranya Jayathilaka