Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "ir. ing. Jan Dockx" <ja...@mac.com> on 2005/08/25 16:16:19 UTC

Let's write that doc!

I suggest that we make this a user effort. Everybody, make an account
in the wiki, and <a
href="http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/MyFacesComponents">let's start
documenting those components</a>. If everybody writes a little piece
(what is it for, how to use it), we'll have full documentation by
Monday.

I just added a little grain. More to come, I promise.

On 25 Aug 2005, at 15:30, Sean Schofield wrote:

>> Thanks so much for pointing out that messages tag.  I was just about
>> to write something similar because I didn't know about it.  Is it
>> listed somewhere on the MyFaces website?  I don't see it here:
>> http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk/overview.html
>
> Unfortunately that page is woefully out of date.  Updating it is on my
> shortlist of things to do.
>
>> Regarding your comment on it being specific to MyFaces:  Isn't it only
>> specific to the MyFaces extensions?  In other words, couldn't I use it
>> with the RI as long as I included the myfaces-extensions-1.0.9.jar and
>> referenced the taglib?
>
> Right you can use tomahawk with the RI and if you want that
> functionality use <t:message> instead of <h:message>.
>
>> -Ken
>
> sean

Met vriendelijke groeten,

Jan Dockx