Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Wagenbreth, IT BK Zust, DD" <S....@deutschepost.de> on 2001/06/25 11:15:31 UTC

svg_output for document

Hello!

I want to design a SVG-grafik with Java2D-methods on an SVGGraphics2D.
Because I rotated one of the SVGGraphics2D, I created 2 paint-methods and put the 2 different SVGGraphics2Ds
into
	 doc.getDocumentElement().appendChild(paint1(g).getRoot());
	 doc.getDocumentElement().appendChild(paint2(g).getRoot());

Is there any way to get out the SVG-Code?

The stream(..) method is only defined for class org.apache.batik.svggen.SVGGraphics2D

java-code:

        DOMImplementation impl = SVGDOMImplementation.getDOMImplementation();
        String namespaceURI = SVGDOMImplementation.SVG_NAMESPACE_URI;
        Document doc = impl.createDocument(namespaceURI, "svg", null);
        SVGGraphics2D g = new SVGGraphics2D(doc);

        doc.getDocumentElement().appendChild(paint1(g).getRoot());
        doc.getDocumentElement().appendChild(paint2(g).getRoot());

        public SVGGraphics2D paint1(SVGGraphics2D g){
	//paint...
	return g;
        }

       public SVGGraphics2D paint2(SVGGraphics2D g){
	g.rotate(...);
	//paint...
	return g;
        }