Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com> on 2004/02/29 21:42:40 UTC

[j2] torque build

I patched the torque jar to fix a bug in Hypersonic script generation.
Until I can get the patch into Torque proper, you can download it from
here:

http://www.bluesunrise.com/maven/torque/jars/torque-gen-3.1-beta1.jar

And put it in your local repo under torque/jars
Its necessary for the allBuild target in jetspeed-2

The Maven/Torque plugin is hard-coded to this version, otherwise I'd
use a snapshot.

The build should run all the way through now. You will receive a lot of
logging information during unit tests.
Im looking into writing a logging component

Re: [j2] torque build

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
On Sunday, February 29, 2004, at 02:49  PM, Serge Huber2 wrote:

> At 23:31 29.02.2004, David Sean Taylor wrote:
>
>> I didn't test PostGreSQL and MS SQL.
>
> I did, that was my point. I already sent a patch to the Torque-dev
> mailing list, but it seems there isn't much activity over the
> week-end. Hope someone will pick it up.

Yes I know
I will add these 2 DBs to the J2 build

>> BTW -- I no longer have commit access to Torque.
>> It seems when the project moved to db.apache.org, I was dropped from
>> the project's committers
>> So we will have to send patches
>
> arg I was hoping we could fix this quickly :) Oh well there's always
> the possibility of including the Torque templates in the J2 project
> temporarily...

I prefer to not do that. Its better to use a new nightly build once
they incorporate it
Some one should pick up the patch next week
Im on the torque-dev list too

Re: [j2] torque build

Posted by Serge Huber2 <sh...@jahia.com>.
At 23:31 29.02.2004, David Sean Taylor wrote:

>I didn't test PostGreSQL and MS SQL.

I did, that was my point. I already sent a patch to the Torque-dev mailing
list, but it seems there isn't much activity over the week-end. Hope
someone will pick it up.

>BTW -- I no longer have commit access to Torque.
>It seems when the project moved to db.apache.org, I was dropped from the
>project's committers
>So we will have to send patches

arg I was hoping we could fix this quickly :) Oh well there's always the
possibility of including the Torque templates in the J2 project temporarily...

Regards,
   Serge Huber.

Re: [j2] torque build

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.