Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Jean-Louis Boudart <je...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/18 20:32:29 UTC

Ivy-test jobs configuration in jenskins

HI there,

Looks like ivy-tests can't run on ubuntu nodes as it try to use ant-1.7
which is not installed there.
Can someone with sufficient karma fix this ?
I even can't update configuration of the job :/

--
Jean Louis Boudart
Independent consultant

Re: Ivy-test jobs configuration in jenskins

Posted by Jean-Louis Boudart <je...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Stefan :)

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jean-Louis Boudart <je...@gmail.com>.