Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/14 00:18:10 UTC

1.5 release ?

Hi guys,

  Do you have an idea when you'll be able to release the version 1.5 of
velocity ?
  We particularly need it in maven to avoid log4j errors coming from
VELOCITY-193
  We would like to have it before to release maven 1.1.

cheers,

Arnaud

Re: 1.5 release ?

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 14 Apr 2006, Arnaud HERITIER wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
>   Do you have an idea when you'll be able to release the version 1.5 of
> velocity ?
>   We particularly need it in maven to avoid log4j errors coming from
> VELOCITY-193
>   We would like to have it before to release maven 1.1.

If 1.5 isn't immediately forthcoming, how about a 1.4.x release to
satisfy the Maven folks?
--

Daniel Rall

Re: 1.5 release ?