Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Los Morales <mo...@hotmail.com> on 2002/08/22 17:57:31 UTC

XML file as input to Struts framework

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knew how to make Struts use an XML file as input
to the framework.  Instead of using a JSP-form page that uses the Struts
Action-form as input, I have form data represented as an XML file that I
would like to be submitted.  Is there a way the Struts framework can handle
this different type of input?  The reason why I asked is because I already
have existing form beans and business logic implemented with the Struts
framework and would like to reuse this w/o have to recode the business
layer.  Thanx.

-los