Posted to user@struts.apache.org by shubu <c4...@yahoo.com> on 2006/02/14 15:23:19 UTC

Re: Multiple File Upload using Struts (number of files dynamic)

Prasad, Kamakshya <kprasad <at> capitalservicing.co.jp> writes:

> Hi,
>
> In the form bean keep an array list of FormFile and use it similarly as
> dynamic list control.
>
> KP

how can I mak the list of FormFile in the form bean I tried implementing it but
got an exception of type mismatch
I did somthin lik this

  private FormFile theFiles[];
  public FormFile[] getTheFiles() {
    return theFiles;
  }
  /**
   * @param theFiles The FormFile to set.
   */
  public void setTheFiles(FormFile[] theFiles) {
    this.theFiles = theFiles;
  }

how can I do it
plz reply soon, waiting......