Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Mark Brennand <ma...@ten62.com> on 2006/07/17 14:24:19 UTC

Return-Path header value set to null using JAMES 2.3.0b3

I am running a test install of JAMES 2.3.0b3, with my main server happily
running JAMES 2.2.0 for the last 18 months or so. Amongst the changes I have
noticed on this test install is that the 'Return-Path' header value is set
to "null" in mail sent from the server. This is not the case in JAMES 2.2.0.
Is this considered normal??

Regards MB
- Mark Brennand
- ACTiVEiNGREDiENT -

Re: Return-Path header value set to null using JAMES 2.3.0b3

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.
I cannot reproduce this.

I just tried sending a message and the header has a good return-path
with my own address. I also tried sending to an unknown address so that
James generate a bounce and the bounce has:
This is correct by RFC.

Can you provide more informations about your issue? (Mail you send,
configuration, mail received)