Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Mark Allan <ma...@ed.ac.uk> on 2010/10/22 13:14:53 UTC

Re: mincount doesn't work with FacetQuery

This is a response to a thread from several months ago ( http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/mincount-doesn-t-work-with-FacetQuery-tp473162p473162.html
  ) Sorry, I don't know where to get the thread number to request that
specific thread from listserv and reply properly via email.

Anyway, I've recently come across the same problem while working with
branch_3x of Solr and I'm wondering if anyone ever opened a JIRA for
this feature request?  I can't find one but that doesn't mean it's not
there, and I don't want to create a duplicate.

Cheers
Mark

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.