Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by vsl <oc...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/24 12:39:52 UTC

Facets with OR clause

Hi,

my request contains following term:

The are 3 facets:
groups, locations, categories.

When I select some items then I see such syntax in my request.
fq=groups:group1&fq=locations:location1

Is it possible to add OR clause between facets items in query?

Re: Facets with OR clause

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
If you're talking about _filter queries_, Kai's answer is good

But your question is confusing. You
talk about facet queries, but then use fq, which is "filter
query" and has nothing to do with facets at all unless
you're talking about turning facet information into filter
queries......

FWIW,
Erick

Re: Facets with OR clause