Posted to commits@myfaces.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2007/03/05 00:12:58 UTC

[Myfaces Wiki] Update of "Continuum Build" by WendySmoak

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Myfaces Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by WendySmoak:
http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Continuum_Build

  -----
+ '''Problem:  Wrong IP address in /etc/hosts'''

+  * http://www.nabble.com/Tests-failures-in-1.2-branch-t3343896.html
+
+ One problem was the host lookup for myfaces.zones.apache.org which
+ wasn't working on the zone box. I was not able to modify /etc/hosts
+ (the cause of the problem is the wrong ip address for
+ myfaces.zones.apache.org) but I found a workaround and defined in
+ maven settings.xml for mrmaven user (the user is used for the
+ continuum builds) a mirror to localhost for myfaces.zones.apache.org.
+
+ Still need to find someone with root to fix it in /etc/hosts
+