Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Stephen James <sj...@yahoo.com> on 2008/02/19 21:40:27 UTC

jetty action not working, when it did before.

mvn jetty:run
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] Reactor build order:
[INFO]   Apache Shindig Project Parent
[INFO]   Apache Shindig Java Gadget Server
[INFO]   Apache Shindig Project
[INFO] Searching repository for plugin with prefix: 'jetty'.
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-jetty-plugin' does not exist or no valid version could be found
[INFO] Total time: 1 second
[INFO] Finished at: Tue Feb 19 14:13:29 CST 2008
[INFO] Final Memory: 1M/3M

Stephen James
sjames_1958@yahoo.com

Luck is just probability taken personally.

Re: jetty action not working, when it did before.

Posted by Kevin Brown <et...@google.com>.
I was getting this yesterday as well -- mvn clean resolved it.

By the way -- you should probably use mvn jetty:run-war to ensure that the
static files are loaded correctly.

--
~Kevin

If you received this email by mistake, please delete it, cancel your mail
account, destroy your hard drive, silence any witnesses, and burn down the
building that you're in.