Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/10 17:52:38 UTC

Re: [Axis2] WSDL for Axis2 Samples?

Paweł Pustelnik wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Where can I find WSDL files for services' samples (Axis2)?
> (For example math.wsdl or echo.wsdl)
>
> Pawel

We do not have WSDLs for them. They were just written as XML in/out samples.
However, there are some WSDL based samples in codegen sub folder of the
samples folder.

Samisa...

Re: [Axis2] WSDL for Axis2 Samples?

Posted by Paweł Pustelnik <pp...@future-processing.com>.
Dnia 10-07-2006 o 18:33:36 Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>
napisał:

> Paweł Pustelnik wrote:
>
>> Dnia 10-07-2006 o 17:52:38 Samisa Abeysinghe
>> <sa...@gmail.com>  napisał:

>>> We do not have WSDLs for them. They were just written as XML in/out
>>> samples.
>>> However, there are some WSDL based samples in codegen sub folder of
>>> the  samples folder.
>>

>> So I suppose there is no quick way to rewrite the services from Axis1
>> to  Axis2.
>> Am I correct?
>
> I am afraid not. Axis2C API is *very* different from Axis C++.
> However, codegen tool is supposed to help with this in case you have
> wsdls.
> But yes, you have to manually change the current implementations - there
> is no easy porting tool.

Codegen could be helpful but what if I just want to test the service
smaples
using C# clients? Axis1 used WSDL and everyting was clear for me, now I do
not
see how I can translate exemplary service.xml do service.wsdl - I do not
know
what to write in C# client - even if I can se the Axis2 server code...Maybe
there is a kind of guide or something?

Thanks,
Pawel

Re: [Axis2] WSDL for Axis2 Samples?

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Paweł Pustelnik <pp...@future-processing.com>.
napisał:

> Paweł Pustelnik wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Where can I find WSDL files for services' samples (Axis2)?
>> (For example math.wsdl or echo.wsdl)
>>
>> Pawel
>>
> We do not have WSDLs for them. They were just written as XML in/out
> samples.
> However, there are some WSDL based samples in codegen sub folder of the
> samples folder.

So I suppose there is no quick way to rewrite the services from Axis1 to
Axis2.
Am I correct?

> Samisa...

Pawel Pustelnik