Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Jessica Tomechak <je...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/17 20:06:41 UTC

Question on Ubuntu 12.04 support

Is the Ubuntu 12.04 support just for KVM hosts, as the feature page in the
wiki implies? Or can you also run management server on it?

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CloudStack+4.0+Release

Jessica T.
CloudStack Tech Pubs

Re: Question on Ubuntu 12.04 support

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.
On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 2:06 PM, Jessica Tomechak
<je...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is the Ubuntu 12.04 support just for KVM hosts, as the feature page in the
> wiki implies? Or can you also run management server on it?
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CloudStack+4.0+Release

You can also run management servers on it. Implications or inferences
to the contrary are incorrect.

--David

RE: Question on Ubuntu 12.04 support