Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by ro...@blueyonder.co.uk on 2001/02/21 10:28:52 UTC

[Heads Up] Improved SVG Support in Cocoon 2

Either tonight or tomorrow night I am going to attack the
last remaining problem in the new, improved SVG Serializer
for Cocoon 2.  The main improvement is the ability to
configure the serializer: it analyzes the transcoder
specified for hint keys and allows any of them to be set.

With any luck this will get committed by Friday.
Ross Burton

Re: [Heads Up] Improved SVG Support in Cocoon 2

Posted by Paul Russell <pa...@luminas.co.uk>.
* ross.burton@blueyonder.co.uk (ross.burton@blueyonder.co.uk) wrote :
> Either tonight or tomorrow night I am going to attack the
> last remaining problem in the new, improved SVG Serializer
> for Cocoon 2.  The main improvement is the ability to
> configure the serializer: it analyzes the transcoder
> specified for hint keys and allows any of them to be set.

Great. Go for it.

Paul.

Re: [Heads Up] Improved SVG Support in Cocoon 2

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks Ross. That will be great!!!

-- dims

--- ross.burton@blueyonder.co.uk wrote:
> Either tonight or tomorrow night I am going to attack the
> last remaining problem in the new, improved SVG Serializer
> for Cocoon 2.  The main improvement is the ability to
> configure the serializer: it analyzes the transcoder
> specified for hint keys and allows any of them to be set.
>
> With any luck this will get committed by Friday.
> Ross Burton

=====
Davanum Srinivas, JNI-FAQ Manager
http://www.jGuru.com/faq/JNI

Re: [Heads Up] Improved SVG Support in Cocoon 2

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.

=====