Posted to user@accumulo.apache.org by vLex Systems <vl...@vlex.com> on 2020/08/06 10:09:26 UTC

accumulo not balancing while shutting down servers

Hi all,

We're running accumulo 1.7.1 and we think we've hit bug ACCUMULO-4410.

We've decommissioned an accumulo tablet server and we're seeing this
error in the accumulo master log:
[master.Master] DEBUG: not balancing while shutting down servers
[10.0.xx.xx:9997[16b7956e1ffe241]]

Is there a way to make accumulo balance again, besides upgrading the
accumulo version?

Re: accumulo not balancing while shutting down servers

Posted by vLex Systems <vl...@vlex.com>.
Thank you Christopher. I'm going to restart the service.

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.