Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by anas bakhou <an...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/22 11:11:39 UTC

Invoking Osgi bundle from Web Application

I am stuck in following scenario with blend of web service and osgi bundle in
apache servicemix.

Scenario:

I have a spring web application(WA1) deployed in tomcat. On same machine, I
have servicemix running. In servicemix, I have already deployed bundle (B1)
that manage the DataBase. On clicking on Submit Button, I would like to
activate the bundle "B1" and storing some data (json) in the DataBase.

Can any one help me please !!

PS: I am using Blueprint in the Osgi bundle.

Re: Invoking Osgi bundle from Web Application

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
Hmm,

sounds more like an issue on your spring part :-)
Actually, you just need a webservice client in your spring application, the
"click on Submit Button" should fire a request to the webservice, started
from your spring application.

regards, Achim

> I am stuck in following scenario with blend of web service and osgi bundle
> in
> apache servicemix.
>
> Scenario:
>
> I have a spring web application(WA1) deployed in tomcat. On same machine, I
> have servicemix running. In servicemix, I have already deployed bundle (B1)
> that manage the DataBase. On clicking on Submit Button, I would like to
> activate the bundle "B1" and storing some data (json) in the DataBase.
>
> Can any one help me please !!
>
> PS: I am using Blueprint in the Osgi bundle.

Apache Member
Project Lead
blog <http://notizblog.nierbeck.de/>