Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/08 11:04:25 UTC

Re: Google Summer of Code -- Integratio n of Apache CXF JAX-RS with EJB

Hi Ryan

Thanks for this detailed introduction.

All, I've had a brief conversation with Ryan offline, and I think Ryan is
very motivated, has already had some concrete experience and even more
importantly, understands the goal of this project, mainly, make CXF JAX-RS
1.1 implementation more complete for it to be seen as more Java Enterprise
ready. As such, I believe Ryan can help us with achieving that goal, as part
of GSOC, and hopefully, even after it ends.

Ryan, please submit your GSOC application today given that it is the last
day for submitting the applications. Quote the original JAX-RS 1.1
requirement, and provide an initial plan (what possibly may need to be done
- adding a class-scanning feature, JAX-RS EJB invoker, new CXF module such
as 'integration-rs/ejb' , demo, documentation)

Thanks, Sergey

--
Sergey Beryozkin

Application Integration Division of Talend <http://www.talend.com>