Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by trampus <tr...@univ.trieste.it> on 2005/03/30 14:03:22 UTC

Cacheable and views

I'written a java generator and I have 2 views. I've made the generator
cacheable and all runs fine "for each view". That is, if I change the view
the generated data are the same (fetched on a db) but the second time the
data are fetched from the db instead of from the cache. I guess cocoon
checks the view name as part of the key (my getKey method do not use the
cocoon-view attribute as part of the key, of course).
BTW, defining a resource and using the resuorce itself in the view has the
same problem.

Any help? If not, someone can tell me the package where I can have a look on
the source code to arrange for my needs?

Thank's a lot

Romano Trampus

P.S.: the same on cocoon 2.1.5-7 (java 1.5, tomcat 5.5.7)