Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by walid kharrat <wa...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/04 13:32:32 UTC

log4j error when add item to new order

Hi,
new to ofbiz, i install with gradlew in my linux laptop ubuntu 14.04.
i try to add item to new order i get this error

    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class
org.apache.logging.log4j.core.impl.ThrowableProxy
org.apache.logging.log4j.core.impl.Log4jLogEvent.getThrownProxy(Log4jLogEvent.java:530)
org.apache.logging.log4j.core.impl.Log4jLogEvent.serialize(Log4jLogEvent.java:651)``

how can i resolve this?

i have installed ofbiz with this command: ./gradlew cleanAll loadDefault
found in this blog :
https://medium.com/viithiisys/installation-steps-of-apache-ofbiz-16-0-in-ubuntu-2edc39e9c7e2

regards

Walid

Re: log4j error when add item to new order

Posted by walid kharrat <wa...@gmail.com>.
yes simple and wonderful, well done ofbiz community

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

Posted by walid kharrat <wa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

Posted by walid kharrat <wa...@gmail.com>.
Jacques,
*this error  happens again, i have java oracle 8, i download ofbiz
from http://www-eu.apache.org/dist/ofbiz/apache-ofbiz-16.11.03.zip
<http://www-eu.apache.org/dist/ofbiz/apache-ofbiz-16.11.03.zip>*
*and launch  **./gradlew cleanAll loadDefault**  after dezip, and  **./gradlew
ofbiz*   *I noticed that there is no jar file of log4j or other lib used by
ofbiz*

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.