Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Daniel Iversen <da...@nexle.dk> on 2006/04/07 07:06:37 UTC

Re: [Nutch-general] RE: boosting custom field values in scoring algorithm

So, how did you manage to search on custom fields? ;)

I am really interested to know how... I've read lots of Api docs but no luck
(query.addRequiredTem("value","field") does NOT seem to do the trick).

I am sure people do this all the time.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Daniel