Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Mister Schtief <li...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/04 11:20:01 UTC

critical bugs in axis2 1.6

Hi,

We are using Axis2 1.6 in production environment, but there are so many
critical bugs with ADB. I'm confused. is Axis2 not maintained & supported
anymore?

Our Problems:
* ADB xsd:choice implemention is not working
* ADB optional attributes are not implemented. One can not see if the
simple type (int, boolean..) is set or not. Thats also adressed in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-5109 which is a critical
unresolved bug thats almost a year old o_O ??

Or is ADB not supported anymore?

thanx in advance

schtieF

RE: critical bugs in axis2 1.6

Posted by James Annesley <ja...@infoshare-is.com>.
Hi,

I feel some sympathy with this thread. Why are so many critical bugs being
released? There are some serious problems which seem to have escaped
testing. I wonder when the last really stable release of AXIS2 was? I only
use it as a client and feel that I escape the majority of bugs. I realise
this is an open source project with limited resources and the technical area
is complex but I am concerned about the amount of testing being done.

James

why not having a look at Axis2-1.6.2, released a few weeks ago? maybe your
problems are fixed between Axis2-1.6.0 and Axis2-1.6.2

Josef

We are using Axis2 1.6 in production environment, but there are so many
critical bugs with ADB. I'm confused. is Axis2 not maintained & supported
anymore?

Our Problems:

* ADB xsd:choice implemention is not working

* ADB optional attributes are not implemented. One can not see if the simple
type (int, boolean..) is set or not. Thats also adressed in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-5109 which is a critical
unresolved bug thats almost a year old o_O ??

Or is ADB not supported anymore?

thanx in advance

schtieF

The content of this e-mail (and any attachment to it) is confidential.
Any views or opinions do not represent the views or opinions
of Infoshare Ltd.
If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender
and delete it. You may not use, copy or disclose the information
in any way.

Infoshare Ltd monitors incoming and outgoing e-mails.

Please consider the environment. Do you really need to print
this email?

AW: critical bugs in axis2 1.6

Posted by Stadelmann Josef <jo...@axa-winterthur.ch>.