Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Ryan Sonnek <ry...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/09 03:39:04 UTC

making

can these methods be made public?
AbstractPropertyModel#propertyExpression
AbstractPropertyModel#propertyType

I'm open to suggestions, but what I'm trying to do is build a behavior
that inspects the model to attach client side validation.  I'm trying
to extract the PropertyModel expression to lookup annotations for that
field.  If there's a better way to do this, I'm open to ideas!

Thanks,
Ryan

Re: making

Posted by Ryan Sonnek <ry...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, I'm talking about the code for the wicket-hibernate-behavior project.
http://wicket-stuff.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/wicket-stuff/trunk/wicketstuff-hibernate-behavior/

I was writing it against 1.2.x, but just upgraded it to 1.3 last night.

Again, I'm open to "another way" to do this if it's preferred to not
change these methods.

Re: making

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.

Re: making