Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Ni...@progressive.com on 2002/08/02 17:20:22 UTC

DB2/servlet error....Can anyone help !!!

hello gurus...

I am trying to run servlet on DB2...
I have tested that My servlet is successfully established the connection
with the
Db2 with the connection string I am using,
but,
It is throwing following exception/error

[IBM][JDBC Driver] CLI0601E Invalid statement handle or statement is
closed. SQLSTATE=S1000

when I try to use
stmt = con.createStatement();
rs = stmt.executeQuery("select * from db2admin.employee");
in my servlet code.

I try to find out the cause for this problem, I found the reason on
http://www-3.ibm.com/software/data/db2/udb/ad/v7/abg/db2ax44.htm

As per the link All the error message logs to file: jdbcerr.log which is
placed in C:\WINNT\system32
I opened it to find the following:

(Thu Aug 01 15:52:28 2002) pid= 2952 main(): Server is starting up on user
specified port, einfo= 6790 (client IP = )

(Thu Aug 01 15:52:50 2002) pid= 2192 jdbcFSQLConnect(): The levels of
db2java.zip ((null)) and db2jd (n010415) do not match, einfo= -111 (client
IP = 10.3.13.34)

Now, I can make out that there is mis-match between db2java.zip and db2jd
levels...
But I don't know how to correct it...

Do anyone of you had similar problem in the past?
Can Any guru throw some light..on this..

I appreciate your help,

Nishant Awasthi
Corporate Systems Development
Progressive Insurance

Re: DB2/servlet error....Can anyone help !!!

Posted by Deva nathan <sd...@yahoo.com>.
Hi nishant,

try to re-install/replace  db2java.zip and db2jd from
ibm site and restart the servlet engine
i think this might solve your problem.

Good luck
Deva