Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Stas Ostapenko <st...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/30 14:51:06 UTC

Redirect to URL with param from

Hi !

I want to implement such kind of functionality :

<navigation-rule>
  <from-view-id>/add.jsp</from-view-id>
  <navigation-case>
   <from-outcome>added</from-outcome>
   <to-view-id>/view.jsf?myParam=#{myManagedBean.id}</to-view-id>
   <redirect/>
  </navigation-case>
</navigation-rule>

Actually, I want to redirect from navigation-case to URL with param which is
a property of a managed bean. How it could be implemented ? Any suggestions
and/or examples are highly welcome.

Re: Redirect to URL with param from

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.
JBoss Seam does this