Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Sutou Kouhei <ko...@clear-code.com> on 2022/12/12 20:11:15 UTC

Nightly CI doesn't work since 2022-12-08

Hi,

It seems that our nightly CI doesn't work since 2022-12-08.

https://lists.apache.org/list.html?builds@arrow.apache.org
shows 2022-12-07's nightly CI as the latest result. Could
someone confirm this?

kou

Re: Nightly CI doesn't work since 2022-12-08

Posted by Raúl Cumplido <ra...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Kou,

Yes, it used the expired token on Azure too, sorry about that. I've updated
the secret on Azure and have re-triggered the nightly packaging jobs for
today:
https://dev.azure.com/ursacomputing/crossbow/_build/results?buildId=41215&view=logs&j=0da5d1d9-276d-5173-c4c4-9d4d4ed14fdb&t=8ef82b3b-1feb-5bbd-06f6-b1f7b5467f03

I am also checking whether some travis job failures are related:
https://app.travis-ci.com/github/ursacomputing/crossbow/builds/258910560#L5802

Posted by Sutou Kouhei <ko...@clear-code.com>.
Thanks!

Posted by Raúl Cumplido <ra...@gmail.com>.