Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ryan Gomes <ry...@hotmail.com> on 2002/05/05 05:51:10 UTC

Apache 2.0 & Tomcat 4.0 integration on Win 2000: Please help me

Hi!

I need to integrate Apache 2 and Tomcat 4 on Windows 2000. I run into a
whole lot of problems.

The main problem is that Apache cannot load the mod_jk.dll module. I
referred to a website and got another version of a re-compiled mod_jk.dll,
but did no good.

Has anyone integrated Apache 2 and Tomcat 4 on Windows 2000? Otherwise, any
help would be greatly appreciated.

I have been working on this for days and have reached nowhere...

Do drop me a line....

Thanks!

Ryan.

Re: Apache 2.0 & Tomcat 4.0 integration on Win 2000: Please help me

Posted by Jacob Kjome <ho...@visi.com>.
Hi Ryan,

Check the archives for the subject:  "mod_jk for Apache 2 on Win32?".  You
probably have issues with your mod_jk.conf and/or your
workers.properties.  I posted my files there as examples of something that
works.  Of course you need to adapt it for your own purposes, but it should
get you started.  The messages were posted with attached files on 4/30/2002.

Using those configuration files and the binary from
http://www.acg-gmbh.de/mod_jk/ allows Apache 2.x.x and Tomcat 4.x.x to work
great together.

Jake