Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Brian Galura <Br...@citrix.com> on 2013/07/17 23:43:00 UTC

Move a vm to a different project

I checked some documentation and found an API call that would let me change the owner of a vm but nothing about moving from one project to another.

Is this possible?

RE: Move a vm to a different project

Posted by Brian Galura <Br...@citrix.com>.
Done

Brian, currently assignVirtualMachine API doesn't support assigning the vm to another project. You can file an enhancement request.

-Alena.

From: Brian Galura <Br...@citrix.com>>
Date: Wednesday, July 17, 2013 2:43 PM
To: "users@cloudstack.apache.org<ma...@cloudstack.apache.org>" <us...@cloudstack.apache.org>>