Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Rasika <ra...@silicomp.com.sg> on 2000/11/16 04:43:28 UTC

very very urgent!!!

I have installed Apache3.1 and TOMCAT 3.1
 Inside Apache\donf\httpd.conf I have included reference to tomcat-apache.conf file. I have also downloaded apachemodulejserv.dll But I'm not able to run my servlets stored inside tomcat\webapps\root\web-inf\classes directory. I'm able to run servlets created inside tomcat\webapps\examples\web-inf\classes directory. Please tell me what configuration I need to do in order to run servlets from tomcat root???
Thanks.