Posted to user@lucenenet.apache.org by Michael O'Shea <mi...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/14 23:36:14 UTC

Trying to build branch_4x

Hi people,

Lucene.Net built fine. I then moved onto Lucene.Net.Contrib.

I had to recreate some of the references between projects in order to
satisfy dependencies. No big deal.

I however can't find TermDocs and a number of other types defined anywhere
in the code that I have.

When I use Google, I do find that these classes were part of the 3.0.3 code
base. I am guessing that you have removed them from the code base as part
of the evolution towards 4.x.

Could someone please help me in obtaining a build of any of the versions
that would include the Snowball Analyzer ?

Regards,

Michael O'Shea

Re: Trying to build branch_4x

Posted by Michael O'Shea <mi...@gmail.com>.
Prescott,

I'd be very happy to contribute. I'm a complete noob in the area though.
You may have to spoonfeed me a simple task so that I can get into the swing
of things.

In the meantime, which of the branches do you consider to be "Stable"  ?
3.0.3 is fine with me (although there is 3.0.3_2 whose purpose is not very
clear) if you say so.

Cheers,

Michael

RE: Trying to build branch_4x